We’ve been busy over the last few months getting plans underway for another awesome Mini Maker Faire in September 2013. Now it’s time to open it up and bring more people into the fold.
We’ll be having a kickoff meeting on 27th March at 7.00pm.
Update: the venue is upstars, at the Victory Pub, Middle Street.
Please come along if you’re interested in finding out more about Brighton Mini Maker Faire, or you’d like to be involved.
- Potential organisers
- Curious onlookers
- Makers or would-be makers
- Potential musicians, performers or speakers
- Students and those involved in education
- Film-makers and photographers
Things we’ll talk about:
- An update on what we’ve done so far, and our plans for the 2013 event
- Marketing, blogging and social media support
- Workshop ideas for Sunday
- Makers we’d like to invite, or ideas from makers who’d like to do something
- Volunteers for on-the-day, or organisational, tasks
- Crowd-funding ideas
It will be an informal meetup. We’ll do a bit of talking, and either open it up for discussion, or, if there are a lot of people, collect ideas and contact details for people who want to be involved.
Venue will be confirmed once we have an idea of numbers, so please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave a comment below with your contact details, if you’ll be coming.